Here on 20th July 2019, we provide you Minorities Affairs Department Sindh Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement. A reputed Government Department working under the rules of Sindh Government has announced job opportunities such as (Driver and Naib Qasid) based at Karachi, Hyderabad, Mirpurkhas, Sukkur, Larkana, Shaheed Benazirabad.
Minorities Affairs Department is related to the services provided for the betterment of Minorities in Sindh Provinces and it would be the best place to perform duties because it offers handsome salaries and other fringe benefits to employees as per the policy of Government of Sindh. As these positions are going to recruit initially on a contract basis but with the passage of time, it can be permanent on satisfactory performance of an individual.
As for those who are interested to apply against these positions we suggest them to read the criteria mentioned in detail in the following image and generally for all positions Middle pass can apply but preference will be given to those possessing Matriculation with relevant experience. So, now let’s jump towards how to apply procedure in the next heading.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Minorities Affairs Department Sindh Jobs 2019 Career Opportunities
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply Minorities Affairs Department Sindh Jobs:
- Candidates meeting criteria should apply along with detailed CVs, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs on the following address given below.
- Position applied for should be mentioned clearly on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of application is August 19, 2019.
- Government / Semi-Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the selection procedure. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk
Minorities Affairs Department Sindh Jobs 2019
Address: Secretary, Minorities Affairs Department, Government of Sindh, Block No. 4/A, Barack No. 12, Karachi.