Here on 08th August, 2016 we provide you Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs 2016 Latest Vacancies in Islamabad. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the post of Director General, Pakistan Council of Renewable Energy Technologies (PCRET), Islamabad, an organization under the administrative control of Ministry of Science & Technology. Appointment will be done on contract basis initially for 03 years which is extendable by another term subject to satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image posted below according to which candidates should have PhD with 17 years experience in BS-17 and above. OR MPhil / MS / MSc with 20 years experience in BS-17 and above. OR M.Sc / BS / BE / BSc (Engg.) with 33 years experience in BS-17 and above and age of candidate should be between 45 to 62 years. After final selection the selected officer will be entitled for other perks and privileges associated with the relevant pay scale. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs 2016 Latest Vacancies in Islamabad
- Director General BS-21
How To Apply:
- Applications along with detailed CV / Bio Data should reach the following address given below.
- The person already in service, if eligible may apply through proper channel.
- Applications received after closing date will not be entertained for select procedure.
- Position applied for should be mentioned clearly on CV / envelope.
- Last Date for submission of application is 23rd August, 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more quality jobs please stay in touch with us at JobsAlert.pk.
Ministry of Science and Technology Jobs 2016
Address: Ministry of Science & Technology, 1-Constitution Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad.