|Posted on:||4th Aug 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Aug 10, 2017|
|Organization:||Ministry of Ports and Shipping Pakistan|
This page is about Ministry of Ports and Shipping Jobs 2017 Application Form Download Online | www.mops.gov.pk. Those candidates who are not well educated but in search to have job in Federal Government Sector are advised to focus this page because here at this page a reputed Federal Government Department named as Ministry of Ports and Shipping Pakistan invites applications from the Pakistani Nationals holding valid domicile for the post of (Naib Qasid (BPS-01)). Candidates who are just Middle/Primary pass and holding valid domicile of Islamabad/Rawalpindi are eligible to apply between 18 to 25 years of age. So, viewers if you have not well educated then no need to worry because here against this post you can apply and can earn handsome salary package as per the policy of Government of Pakistan. Now in the following, you’ll have complete how to apply the procedure for the vacant position.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Ministry of Ports and Shipping Jobs Application Form Download 2017
Vacant Situations with Basic Pay Scale:
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
How To Apply for Ministry of Ports and Shipping Jobs:
- Applicants should apply on prescribed form which can be downloaded from www.JobsAlert.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificates, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach Ministry of Ports and Shipping, First Floor, Shaheed Millat Secretariat, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is August 10, 2017.
- Candidates already working in Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
Ministry of Ports and Shipping Pakistan Jobs 2017
Download Application Form: Click Here
Address: Ministry of Ports and Shipping, First Floor, Shaheed Millat Secretariat, Blue Area, Islamabad.