|Posted on:||4th Sep 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||Sep 20, 2016|
|Organization:||Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination|
Here at this job page you will get the admission news from Ministry of National Health Services Islamabad Admissions 2016 NTS Form & Entrance Test. The admissions are being offered from the Ministry of National Health Services , Regulations and Coordination is offering the fantastic news of the admission for the MBBS & BDS Programs for year 2016 in the Public and Private Sector Medical & Dental Colleges of Islamabad in which the number of the notified colleges of Islamabad are included which are entitled as Al Nafees Medical College, FMDC (Affiliated with the Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University), Foundation University College of Medicine & Dentistry, Fazaia Medical College, HBS Medical & Dental College, Islamic International Dental College, Rawal Institute of Health Science, Shifa College of Medical & Dentistry and Yusra Medical and Dental Colleges are the names of those colleges in which the admissions in the Medical and Dental degree are announced to get admission in them. The NTS has authorized to conduct the Entrance Test as per rules and regulation of PMDC. So, after having these details now let's have a look on its applying criteria and eligibility requirements too in the below headings.
Ministry of National Health Services Islamabad Admissions 2016 NTS Form & Entrance Test
Names of Programs:
The eligibility criteria which is required should be having the Intermediate (HSSC/FS.c) in Pre-Medical or equivalent. Result awaiting candidates are also required to apply subject to the provision of the result before admission in the relevant college. Those candidates who are having the wish to get admission in the FMDC College so the provincial and regional quota details can be get from the NTS/SZABMU whereas for rest of the colleges quota the information can be collected from the respective institutes.
How to Apply:
- All those candidates who wishes to apply against these programs for admission needs to download the admission form along with deposit slip from the NTS website and can be accessed from the given link below.
- Duly filled and complete application form should be submitted with the original paid deposit slip in the country-wide branched of the UBL, HBL, MCB & ABL Banks.
- The paid amount is non-refundable and nontransferable.
- Last date for applying is 20th September 2016.
- Entrance Test will be held on 8th October 2016.
- Late received and incomplete forms will stand rejected.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Roll Number Slips/Call letters will be issued by the NTS.
- The test will be conducted in various cities of Pakistan.
- The applicants have to appear for the test in the respective colleges for to get admission.
Ministry of National Health Services Islamabad Admissions 2016
Address: NTS, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.