Jobs are vacant in Ministry of Law, Justice and Human Rights, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad. Ministry of Law Justice & Human Rights Jobs 2014 Assistant & LDC. Ministry of Law is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (Director (BPS-19), Law Officer (BPS-18), IT Expert (BPS-17), APS to Director (BPS-16), Assistant (BPS-14), LDC (BPS-07), Driver (BPS-04) and Naib Qasid (BPS-02)). Appointment of the above mentioned vacant position is on contract basis and duration of contract is 2 years which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Director (BPS-19)
- Law Officer (BPS-18)
- IT Expert (BPS-17)
- APS to Director (BPS-16)
- Assistant (BPS-14)
- LDC (BPS-07)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-02)
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned Department, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may submit their applications along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph on the following address given below.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 03rd November, 2014.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for in the upper right corner of the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only Shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 03rd November, 2014.
Address: Estate Life Building No. 5 China Chowk, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Ministry of Law Justice & Human Rights Jobs 2014 Assistant & LDC