Jobs are vacant in Ministry of Information, Broadcasting and National Heritage, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad. Ministry of Information Broadcasting & National Heritage Jobs 2014 Federal Govt. Government department is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, self motivated, determined and well disciplined individuals for the vacant position such as (Executive Director in National Institute of Folk and Traditional Heritage (Lok Virsa) (MP-II). The appointment will be on contract basis and duration of contract will be of three years and candidates having maximum 62 years age and relevant qualification / experience from all over Pakistan are welcome to apply for the vacant position. Those candidates who desire to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed Department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Executive Director in National Institute of Folk and Traditional Heritage (Lok Virsa) (MP-II)
- Candidates must possess qualification Master Degree in Sociology / Ethnology / Anthropology / Folklore and other related fields from a HEC recognized University.
- Candidates must have at least 15 years experience of working at senior level equivalent to BS-19 and above and 4 years experience of serving as head of cultural institution in the related fields.
- Candidates must have maximum age 62 years.
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download application form from the official site of INFOPAK / LOKVIRSA or through web link given below.
- Applications along with detailed Resume / CV and attested copies of all relevant documents should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application form is 20th December, 2014.
- Application received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the right corner of envelope.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 20th December, 2014.
Address: Section Officer (PDL) 3rd Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, F-5/1, Islamabad.
To Download Application Form: Click Here