Here in the following we’ll discuss about Ministry of Defence Pakistan Armed Services Board Jobs 2016 Apply Last Date. Jobs in Pakistan Armed Services Board Ministry of Defence Rawalpindi are available and it is looking to recruit following positions for which it invites applications from the retired army officers against the following positions such as (Assistant Private Secretary, Assistant Secretary, Assistant, Stenotypist, UDC, LDC, DMI and Naib Qasid / Chowkidar). It is golden opportunity for all those who are retired from the Pakistan army and looking for to have job again. So, all candidates should compare themselves with the eligibilities mentioned in the following image and only eligible candidates should apply because at the time of short listing applications of ineligible candidates will be out of selection procedure. So, for interested candidates we have provided complete how to apply and selection procedure in the next heading.
Ministry of Defence Pakistan Armed Services Board Jobs 2016 Apply Last Date
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Assistant Secretary
- Naib Qasid / Chowkidar
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, Discharge certificate, passport size photograph, CNIC and domicile should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for and desired place where you wanted to work on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 15th February, 2016.
- Incomplete or applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for selection procedure. For more Government jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Pakistan Armed Services Board Jobs 2016
Address: Pakistan Armed Services Board Secretariat, Ministry of Defence, House No. 1-A/100, Street No. 6, Chaklala Scheme-3, Rawalpindi.