Here at this page we provide you Ministry of Commerce Pakistan Jobs 2015 Career Opportunities Application Form. Government of Pakistan Ministry of Commerce is looking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Trade Officers BS-18, BS-19 and BS-20) in Pakistan’s Trade Missions abroad. Applicants willing to apply should possess qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Appointments are going to be held on contract basis and candidates having valid CNIC and Domicile are available to apply. It is good opportunity for all those who are well educated, so apply and be a part of well reputed Government Department.
Ministry of Commerce Pakistan Jobs 2015 Career Opportunities Application Form
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download application form from the following web link given below.
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 25th April, 2015.
- Incomplete and late applications will not be entertained.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
- Original documents should be produced by the candidates at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Dr. Abid A. Burki, Professor of Economics, Department of Economics, LUMC, 248 Academic Block, Econ Wing, Sector U, DHA, Lahore Cantonment 54792, Lahore.