Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2017 For Trade Officers Online Form
Recruitment offers are there from Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2017 For Trade Officers Online Form. Applications are being offered from the Ministry of Commerce is in search of recruiting the well disciplined, caliber and adroit public and private sector applicants are required to apply for the post of (Trade Officers) in Pakistan’s Trade Missions Abroad. For Public as well as for Private candidates the eligibility criteria are separately mentioned. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with growth opportunities and brilliant atmosphere as well. So after, discussing all these details let’s throw light on its further details below.
Ministry of Commerce is the Cabinet Ministry of Pakistan which is under the control of Govt of Pakistan which is held responsible for the contribution of the national through trade facilitation and liberalization economy of the country and also works for the improvement of the export and so many tasks and functions are there which are performed by this Ministry. Being a Govt level it offers Govt job opportunities of all levels.
Eligibility Criteria for Public Sector Candidates:
For Public Sector candidates the applicants should be Officers working in BPS-20 with public sector organization working expertise are required dealing with Economic Affairs, Planning & Development Investment, Taxation Industries, Revenue, Finance & Trade.
Eligibility Criteria for Private Sector Candidates:
Applicants should possess the Masters degree in Business Administration, Economics, Commerce, Trade, Law, International Law, Economic Development, Banking, Finance & Public Administration with 15 year’s expertise are needed to apply and 5 years senior levels expertise are required in the fields of export/International Marketing, International Trade, Sales, Finance and much more.
For Current Federal Govt Jobs: Click Here
Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2017 Advertisement Latest
- Trade Officers
How to Apply for Ministry of Commerce Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants who fulfill the demands of above posts are required to download the application form from the Ministry of Commerce website as or from the given link below.
- Duly filled form should be mailed to the said address.
- Written Test will be conducted by Lahore University of Management Sciences Islamabad whereas Interview will be conducted by Ministry of Commerce itself.
- Public sector employees are required to submit their application from their division or department. However, an advance copy of application duly filled should be submitted to the LUMS before due date.
- Candidates have to submit an undertaking along with application form that no disciplinary inquiry will underway against them.
- Last date for applying is 26th April 2017.
- Original documents should be brought at the time of interview and no documents needs to be attached while sending the form.
- Only shortlisted candidates meeting criteria will be contacted for test / interview and TA/DA is not admissible.
- Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs to get your own choice job.
Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2017
Address: Dr Abid A Burki, Professor of Economics, Department of Economics, LUMS 248, Academic Block, Eco Wing, Sector U, DHA Lahore Cantt.
For Online Application Form:
- House Building Finance Company Limited |
- 4 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 05, 2022
- NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology Multan |
- 28 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 02, 2022
- District & Session Court Makran |
- 6 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 03, 2022
- Public Sector Organization |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 09, 2022
- Medical Teaching Institution |
- 11 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 09, 2022