Here at this page you’ll have Ministry of Climate Change Pakistan Jobs November 2015 Employment Opportunities. Jobs in Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad are available and it is looking to recruit following staff for a Public Sector Development Project and for this purpose it invites application from highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Deputy Chief (Planning & Monitoring), Accounts Officer, GIS / IT Officer, Assistant Private Secretary, Assistant, Staff Car Driver and Naib Qasid). The posts are purely on contract basis for a period up to 30 June 2017 which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below and according to the criteria candidates having qualification from Masters to Primary are eligible to apply against the relevant position. For eligible candidates have provided how to apply procedure in the following heading, so read it carefully.
Ministry of Climate Change Pakistan Jobs November 2015 Employment Opportunities
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to submit their CVs on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 23rd November, 2015.
- Late received applications will not be considered for selection procedure.
- Title of the position applied must be written on the top right hand corner of the envelope.
- Candidates already in Govt. Service should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- The applicants are required to bring original documents at the time of interview. For more jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk
Ministry of Climate Change Pakistan Jobs 2015
Address: Admn & Finance Officer House No. 71, Street 60, F-10/3, Islamabad.