|Posted on:||25th Apr 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||06 May 2016|
|Education Required:||M.A, Bachelor's, Matric|
|Organization:||Mines and Minerals Department|
|Age Limit:||Location: Punjab|
For the natives of Punjab a great news of job is there from Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs April 2016 Latest Add. So, its the well known department is known every where is seeking the services of caliber and hard working applicants by Chief of Inspector of Mines is in probe of such candidates to apply for the following vacancies which are under a scheme named " Scheme 2389 Punjab School of Mines Chakwal" for the vacant situations of namely Deputy Director (Mechanical), Assistant Director (Civil), Assistant Director (Electrical), Assistant Director (Mechanical), Lecturer, Survey & Drafting Officer and Mine Surveyor are required to fill those blank places with their excellence and qualification along with bearing the qualification of Bachelors Degree in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, M.A & Matric with 2nd Division and who are having the several years experience in the relevant field work will be given chance to get employed. the job is on contract basis. Age limits are approximately 25-35 years fro approximately all jobs but the age limit for Survey & Drafting Officer is 21-30 and for Mine Surveyor is 18-28 years. Now let's have a look towards its applying criteria.
Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs April 2016 Latest Add
- Deputy Director (Mechanical)
- Assistant Director (Civil)
- Assistant Director (Electrical)
- Assistant Director (Mechanical)
- Survey & Drafting Officer
- Mine Surveyor
How to Apply:
- Those candidates who meet all these requirements on best extent are required to submit their handwritten application with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photographs should reach at the given address.
- The quota is available for Disable Persons, Women with different percentages.
- Shemales are also eligible to apply.
- Last date for applying is 6th May 2016.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- Separate call letter will be issued to the candidates for interview.
- The name of the applied post should be written on the envelope.
Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs April 2016
Address: Chief Inspectorate of Mines, 153, Shah Jamal Colony, Lahore.