Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2015 Stenographer, Assistant, LDC
Here is good news for the disable persons of Punjab that Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2015 are available. Government of Punjab is going to hire staff in Mines and Minerals Department on Disable Quota and for this purpose it is seeking for educated, experienced, hardworking and well motivated candidates for the following vacant positions such as (Stenographer, Assistant, Reality Inspector, Junior Clerk and Naib Qasid). Recruit of the above mentioned positions are going to be held on contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance. After successful selection candidates will be appoint at Sargodha, Khushab, Lahore and DG Khan. Interested candidates willing to apply should possess qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below.
How To Apply:
- Applicants should submit their applications along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and two recent passport size photographs on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 27th March, 2015.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied on the envelope.
- After verification of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test / interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Directorate General Mines and Minerals Punjab, Poonch House, Multan Road, Lahore.
- Army Burn Hall College Abbottabad |
- 2 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jan 31, 2022
- Pakistan National Shipping Corporation |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jan 29, 2022
- Punjab Agriculture Research Board |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jan 25, 2022
- POL Depot ASC |
- 9 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jan 26, 2022
- Mujahid Force |
- 50 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jan 23, 2022