Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2015 Stenographer, Assistant, LDC
2990 Days Remaining (27 Mar 2015)
Here is good news for the disable persons of Punjab that Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2015 are available. Government of Punjab is going to hire staff in Mines and Minerals Department on Disable Quota and for this purpose it is seeking for educated, experienced, hardworking and well motivated candidates for the following vacant positions such as (Stenographer, Assistant, Reality Inspector, Junior Clerk and Naib Qasid). Recruit of the above mentioned positions are going to be held on contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance. After successful selection candidates will be appoint at Sargodha, Khushab, Lahore and DG Khan. Interested candidates willing to apply should possess qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below.
How To Apply:
- Applicants should submit their applications along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and two recent passport size photographs on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 27th March, 2015.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied on the envelope.
- After verification of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test / interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Last Date to Apply: 27th March, 2015.
Address: Directorate General Mines and Minerals Punjab, Poonch House, Multan Road, Lahore.
Click Here For Job Advertisement Image
- General Headquarter Rawalpindi |
- 12 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jun 02, 2023
- Central Ordnance Depot |
- 7 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jun 12, 2023
- National Database & Registration Authority |
- 5 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jun 04, 2023
- National Defence University |
- 11 Vacancy |
- Last Date: May 29, 2023
- FF Regimental Centre |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jun 03, 2023