Here at this page we provide you Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2015 Sargodha. Government of Punjab Department of Mines and Minerals is looking to hire staff for one of its mines labour welfare hospital which is located in Sargodha and due to this it is seeking for highly educated, experienced and well disciplined candidates for the following positions (Mines Medical Officer, Mines Women Medical Officer and Charge Nurse). Appointment of the above mentioned vacant positions will be done on contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Applicants willing to apply should possess qualification and experience in the relevant field according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below.
Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2015 Sargodha (Male & Female)
How To Apply:
- Applications written on plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent passport size photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 05th May, 2015.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Incomplete or applications received after due date will not be entertained form selection procedure.
- Interviews will be held on 18th May, 2015 and there will be no separate call letters will be issued for it.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in written interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Mines Labour Welfare Commissioner Punjab 153-Shah Jamal Colony, Lahore.