Here at this page we provide you Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2015 Mines Labour Welfare Girls High School. Government of Punjab Department of Mines and Minerals is looking to hire staff for one of its school which is operating in district Sargodha and due this it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Subject Specialist, Librarian, Drawing Master, Lecturer Assistant, Library Clerk, Library Attendant, Naib Qasid and etc). Appointment of the above mentioned positions will be done on contract basis, extendable on the basis of performance. Applicants willing to apply should possess qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below.
Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2015 Mines Labour Welfare Girls High School
How To Apply:
- Applications written on plain paper along with attested copies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent passport size photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 09th May, 2015.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Incomplete or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Department has right to short list the candidates on merit basis.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Mines Labour Welfare Commissioner Punjab, 153-Shah Jamal Colony Lahore.