A well reputed Department offers Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2015 Lahore, Rawalpindi, Sialkot. Jobs in Mines and Minerals Department Punjab are available and applications and due to this it is seeking for well educate, experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Assistant, Stenographer, Computer Operator, Royalty Inspector, Field Inspector, Driller, Technician, Diesel Engine Operator, Draftsman, Junior Clerk, Driver and etc). Appointments will be done on contract basis as per the policy of Government of Punjab and duration of contract is three years which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Applicants willing to apply to apply should possess qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below.
Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2015 Lahore, Rawalpindi, Sialkot
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of all relevant documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 25th May, 2015.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Schedule for test / interview will be announced soon.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be paid for it.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Director General Mines and Minerals Punjab, Poonch House, Multan Road, Lahore.
Phone: 042-9912724, 9912739