Tap this page for the Mines and Mineral Development Department Sindh Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement. Applications are currently invited from the Govt of Sindh, Inspectorate of Mines, Mines & Minerals Development Department under the administrative control of Chief Inspectorate of Mines is looking to recruit the suitable, talented, minimum qualification holding applicants who are having the domicile of Sindh are invited cordially to fill the following vacancies given below.
Jobs in Mines and Mineral Development Department Sindh are such as (Naib Qasid, Sanitary Worker) are the posts on differently-abled person quota that needs to be filled along with overall qualification of Middle / Matric and should have relevant experience to apply for these jobs.
The quota is reserved for disable persons and only disable persons can apply. Age should be between 18 to 28 and the age relaxation will be granted as 05 years to the applicants as per Govt Policy. An attractive salary package will be given to the applicants. So, now I will let you know about its applying criteria below.
For Current Government Jobs: Click Here
Mines & Minerals Department Govt of Sindh Jobs 2020 Latest Vacancies
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
How to Apply for Mines & Minerals Development Department Sindh Jobs:
- Application along with attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photographs should be submitted to the said address.
- The last date for applying is March 16, 2020.
- Govt/Semi Govt/Autonomous/Semi-Autonomous Organization applicants are required to apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
- Only eligible applicants will be called for test/interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Mines and Mineral Development Department Sindh Jobs 2020
Address: Secretary, Mines & Mineral Development Department, Govt. of Sindh, First Floor, Room No. 214, Tuglaque House, Sindh Secretariat Building No. 02, Karachi.