|Posted on:||29th Nov 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 14, 2016|
|Organization:||Mines & Minerals Development Department|
Today at this well reputed job platform i am going to elaborate the details of a job from Mines and Mineral Development Department Sindh Jobs 2016 Sindh Rozgar Apply Online. Applications are currently invited from the Govt of Sindh, Inspectorate of Mines, Mines & Minerals Development Department under the administrative control of Chief Inspectorate of Mines is looking to recruit the suitable, talented, minimum qualification holding applicants who are having the domicile of Sindh are invited cordially to fill the following vacancies which includes Mine Surveyor, Draftsman, Tracer, Mine Watchman, Field Surveyor, Naib Qasid, Farasah, Chowkidar and Sanitary Worker are the posts which needs to be filled along with overall qualification of Matric, Relevant Diploma, Middle, Literate applicants means in all we can say that all minimum categories of applicants can apply for these jobs. Quota is reserved for Rural & Urban Sindh, Deceased persons 2 posts, 5% for Women & Minorities, 2% for Disable applicants. Age limits are different as well as same of some of the posts and the age relaxation will be granted as 15 years to the applicants as per Govt Policy. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants. So, now i will let you know about its applying criteria below.
For Current Sindh Rozgar Jobs: Click Here
Mines & Minerals Department Govt of Sindh Jobs 2016 For BS-11 To BS-01
- Mine Surveyor
- Mine Watchman
- Field Surveyor
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
How to Apply for Mines & Minerals Development Department Sindh Jobs:
- All the willing applicants can apply in two ways as one can apply by sending the application along with attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and 2 passport size photographs should be submitted to the said address. Whereas one can also apply via online job portal as ROZGAR SINDH (www.http://sindhrozgaar.gos.pk).
- Last date for applying is 14th December 2016.
- Govt/Semi Govt/Autonomous/Semi-Autonomous Organization applicants are required to apply through proper channel.
- Successful applicants will be placed in Office of the Inspectorate of mines anywhere within Sindh Province.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test / interview.
- Only eligible applicants will be called for test/interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Mines and Mineral Development Department Sindh Jobs 2016
Address: Chief Inspector of Mines Sindh, ST-19/1, Block-06, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Near NIPA Chowrangi, Main University Road, Karachi.
To Apply Online: Click Here