Here in the following i am going to discuss about a recent job opportunity from Maternal Newborn and Child Health Program KPK Jobs 2016 Latest Vacancies. The Govt of KPK’s program named “Maternal Newborn and Child Health Program” is recently advertised an add to hire the eligible, suitable, capable and well educated individuals are required for to fill the vacant situations of Women Medical Officer & Lady Health Visitor is required over there for this program to surf their services in basic EmoNC Service, THQs and RHCs to fill these vacancies. These posts are vacant in approximately all district of KPK namely Peshawar, Karak, Chitral, Dir Upper, Malakand, Swat, Dir Lower, Bunir, Kohistan, D.I Khan, Lakki Marwat, Kohat, Hangu, Haripur, Abbottabad, Mansehra, Battagram , Tank and Mardan respectively to apply. The job is on temporary and contract basis and remain continue till the health facility and till the life line of the project and are on-transferable. So guys, its the high time for the KPK’s individuals to come and apply as soon as possible and be the part of this vacancy and program. Best compensation packages will be given to the applicants with good working environment. Now, after having these details let’s have a look on its upcoming headings below.
Maternal Newborn and Child Health Program KPK Jobs 2016 Latest Vacancies
- Women Medical Officer
- Lady Health Visitor
Educational & Experience Requirements: For all those applicants who are willing to apply must possess the qualification of MBBS which should be recognized by PMDC along with one years house job in Gynae/ OBS and Paediatric is required for Women Medical Officer whereas for LHV the applicants should be LHV qualified along with PNC registration and experience of two yeard as LHV is required to apply.
Age Limit: Age limit for Sr No,1 should be 25-50 and For Sr No,2 should be 18-25 years.
How to Apply:
- The applicants who meet the said criteria from top to bottom fully are required to send the handwritte application with attested copies of educational and experience certificates, PMDC & PNC Certificates, CNIC, domicile, contact information and CV should reach at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 4th July 2016.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
- Incomplete and those of late received applications will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- So guys, stay in connection with this job and be the part of it for more quality and tremendous jobs.
Maternal Newborn and Child Health Program KPK Jobs 2016
Address: Office of the Provincial Coordinator, MNCH Program Khyber Pakhtunkhwa House No, 45, Street No, 5, Defence Officer Colony, Khyber Road, Peshawar.