Apply for Market Committee Islamabad Jobs 2018 Application Form Download | www.uts.com.pk. Office of The Chairman Market Committee ICT, Islamabad has announced temporary vacancies on Punjab, Sindh, KPK, ICT quota for which it has authorized UTS testing organization to collect applications from the eligible candidates and conduct recruitment test and provide a list of eligible candidates for interview. Here is the list of vacant positions for which anyone can apply such as (Accountant, Assistant, Sub Engineer, Accounts Clerk, Auctioneer, Checker, Demand Clerk, Rate Announcer, Supervisor, Office Clerk, Record Keeper, Fees Collector, Vehicle Driver, Tractor Driver, Electrician, Tube Well Operator, Daftari, Vehicle/Tractor Helper/Cleaner Greaser). Candidates wanted to apply should hold qualification and skills as per the demand for eligibility criteria and generally, these positions are for Graduation/Intermediate/Matric/Middle pass candidates are welcome to apply. Candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the rules of UTS.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Office of The Chairman Market Committee ICT Islamabad 2018 Application Form Download
Vacant Positions with Basic Scales:
- Accountant (BPS-14)
- Assistant (BPS-14)
- Sub Engineer (BPS-11)
- Accounts Clerk (BPS-09)
- Auctioneer (BPS-07)
- Checker (BPS-07)
- Demand Clerk (BPS-07)
- Rate Announcer (BPS-07)
- Supervisor (BPS-07)
- Office Clerk (BPS-07)
- Record Keeper (BPS-07)
- Fees Collector (BPS-07)
- Vehicle Driver (BPS-07)
Tractor Driver (BPS-05)
- Electrician (BPS-05)
- Tube Well Operator (BPS-04)
- Daftari (BPS-02)
- Vehicle/Tractor Helper/Cleaner Greaser (BPS-02)
How to Apply for Market Committee Islamabad Jobs 2018:
- Application form and prescribed test fee challan form may be downloaded from UTS website (www.uts.com.pk) or from www.JobsAlert.pk.
- Duly filled-in application form accompanied by paid challan, a copy of CNIC, 3 recent photographs, attested copies of experience certificates and educational certificate/diplomas should reach the UTS Office Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is February 05, 2018.
- UTS Test fee of Rs: 300/- for BPS-05 to BPS-14 and Rs. 80/- for bps-01 TO BPS-04 may be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, Bank Alfalah.
- Government and Semi-Government Department Employees should apply through proper channel.
- List of candidates approved for written test by UTS shall be available on UTS website.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
Market Committee Islamabad 2018
Download Application Form + Deposit Slip (BPS-05 To BPS-14:[download id=”2065″]
Download Application Form + Deposit Slip (BPS-01 To BPS-04):[download id=”2066″]
Address: Universal Testing System Head Office, 103 Sumbal Road, F-10/1 Islamabad.