For the residents of KPK we provided here LRH Peshawar Jobs 2016 Application Form Lady Reading Hospital. Jobs are available in Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar for which applications are invited for the following posts for to work in an autonomous Institution being developed into a State of the Art teaching medical facility and the vacant positions are (Chief Respiratory Therapist, Respiratory Therapist, Bio-Medical Engineer, Charge Nurses and Urodynamic Technician). Candidates from all over KPK can apply for these positions but they should fulfill these requirements mentioned in the following image such as for Sr. No. 1 to 3 Bachelors degree is required but for other positions relevant diploma is required as per the criteria. For more information about the requirements please examine the following image posted below and only eligible candidates should apply otherwise applications of ineligible candidates will be out of selection procedure. In the following you’ll have complete how to apply procedure according to the rules of LRH, so follow the following points carefully.
LRH Peshawar Jobs 2016 Application Form Lady Reading Hospital
- Chief Respiratory Therapist
- Respiratory Therapist
- Bio-Medical Engineer
- Charge Nurses
- Urodynamic Technician
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download application form to apply from the official site of LRH or through web link given below.
- Duly filled application form along with detailed Curriculum Vitae should reach the following address given below.
- Applications must be accompanied by a Bank Draft / GPO voucher of Rs. 500/- as a non-refundable processing fee to the account of Hospital Director LRH MTI.
- Last Date for submission of application is 02nd March, 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidate at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar Jobs 2016
Address: Lady Reading Hospital Medical Teaching Institution, Peshawar.[download id=”522″]