Here at this page we provide Livestock & Fisheries Department Sindh Project Director Jobs 2015 Karachi. Jobs in Livestock & Fisheries Department Government of Sindh are available and it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following position of Project Director which is purely on contract basis and duration of contract is till life of Project and position is based at Thatta. Candidates willing to apply should possess Masters Degree in Livestock and 15-20 years of work experience in the relevant field or candidates having Graduation in Civil Engineering with at least 15 to 20 years experience in the relevant field are also eligible to apply for the vacant position and age of candidate should be not more than 63 years. In the following you’ll have how to apply procedure, so apply according to it.
Livestock & Fisheries Department Sindh Project Director Jobs 2015 Karachi
How To Apply:
- Applications along with CV & attested photocopies of academic documents, experience certificates, credentials, CNIC, PRC and Domicile should reach the following address given below.
- Last date for receiving applications is 17th August, 2015.
- Application received after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Interview call / written test letters will be issued to only eligible candidates after verification of applications.
- Candidates are suggested to bring original document at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more Government jobs.
Livestock & Fisheries Department Sindh Jobs 2015 Karachi
Address: Office of the Secretary, Livestock & Fisheries Department, Government of Sindh Barrack No. 90, Opposite Sindh Assembly Building, Karachi.