For the natives of Sindh here brilliant job offer is being offered from Livestock Department Govt of Sindh Jobs 2017 For Male & Females. Applications are currently advertised from the Livestock Department Sindh is looking to hire the eligible, dynamic, caliber and well disciplined applicants are required to for the Project named “Sustainable Livestock Development for the Rural Sindh” under ADP Scheme on contract basis the applicants needs to fill the following posts which includes (Veterinary Officer (Calf Salvation), Veterinary Officer (Female), Accounts Assistant, Stock Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Driver, Calf Attendant (Calf Salvation Centre), Calf Attendant (New Calf Salvation Centre) & Sweeper) are the recent vacancies which needs to be filled before due date. The qualification which is required for these posts include DVM, Post Graduation, B.com, Matric, Primary, Relevant Diploma with relevant expertise are required to apply for such posts. Domicile holders of Sindh and Hyderabad are welcome to apply. As, appointment will be done on contract basis so it will remain continue till the life of the project and on account of unsatisfactory and absent condition the applicants will be terminated. Attractive pay package will be given to the applicants as per scale of the posts. Now, I will let you know about it’s further details below.
Livestock and Dairy Development Department Sindh is under the Government of Sindh which is looking after all the livestock department issues and regulates its growth and development of poultry and livestock. As, the department is under the Govt of Sindh control it will offer Govt job opportunities from Masters to Graduation level.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
Livestock Department Sindh Jobs 2017 Current Openings
- Veterinary Officer (Calf Salvation) (Male)
- Veterinary Officer (Female)
- Accounts Assistant
- Stock Assistant
- Laboratory Technician
- Calf Attendant (Calf Salvation Centre),
- Calf Attendant (New Calf Salvation Centre)
How to Apply for Livestock Department Sindh Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to apply by sending their application accompanied with CV, attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photographs should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is 16th February 2017.
- Incomplete and late received application will stand rejected.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to applicants.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview through courier.
- For more fabulous job opportunities keep connected with this page always to get your own desired job.
Livestock Department Govt of Sindh Jobs 2017
Address: Office of the Project Manager, “Project on Sustainable Livestock Development for the Rural Sindh”, Animal Science Complex, Auot Bhan Road, Hussainabad, Hyderabad.