|Posted on:||17th May 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||30 May 2016|
|Organization:||Livestock & Dairy Development Department|
Here in the following i am going to discuss about a fresh job opportunity from Livestock & Dairy Development Department Shiekhupura Jobs May 2016 Latest Add. The Livestock & Dairy Development Department Shiekhupura is looking for the eligible but minimum education holders to apply and fill the following vacant positions which includes Naib Qasid, Sanitary Worker and Laboratory Attendant are the total vacancies which needs to be filled by the eligible applicants. The recruitment will be done purely on contract basis for duration of 5 years on the recruitment policy of Govt of Punjab 2004. Age limit should be18 to 25 years. The quota is reserved for 15% Women, 3% Disable persons, 5% for Minorities and 20% for In service employees as well as for retired employees children. Medically as well as physically healthy persons are eligible to apply for these posts and it is mandatory for the applicants to have the domicile and native of Shiekhupura for applying to the mentioned posts. For those applicants its the best chance to be availed now on proper time and such applicants who belong to Shiekhupura wake up from your deep slumber if you are waiting for such opportunities and apply as soon as possible. Now, let's have a look towards its applying method and educational criteria below.
Livestock & Dairy Development department Shiekhupura Jobs May 2016 Latest Add
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- Laboratory Attendant
Educational & Experience Requirements: Willing applicants who wishes to apply for the above jobs must be having the Primary education, should be healthy and posses the relevant field expertise are eligible to apply in each filed work will be hired in this department.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to send the handwritten application with copies of all credentials, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photographs should reach at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 30th May 2016.
- The applicants must possess the domicile of Shiekhupura also the CNIC.
- Those applicants who wishes to apply so they have to produce the original documents at the time of interview and those who does not reach on time for the interview will remain ineligible for these post.
- Selection will be done on purely merit basis.
- The disable persons must attach the disability Certificate while sending the application form.
- Those who are applying through quota so they must mention the name of quota while sending the application.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Mention the name of applied position on the top of envelope.
- Interview will be held on 7th June 2016.
Livestock & Dairy Development Department Shiekhupura Jobs 2016
Address: District Officer Livestock, Shiekhupura.