Today at this demanded job page you will have the bundles of job opportunities from Livestock & Dairy Development Department Sargodha Jobs 2016 Latest Add. The Livestock & Dairy Development Department of Sargodha is inviting the suitable, and fit applicant to fill the following vacant situations such as Driver, Cable Attendant, Sanitary Worker/Chowkidar, Sanitary Worker, Local Fund Branch, Water Carrier, Sanitary Worker & Chowkidar are required to hold these job opportunities if those who belong to Sargodha and possess the domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply for these posts. The appointment of the candidates will be done on the Govt of Punjab Policy of 2004 on 5 years contract basis to apply and the selection of the applicants will be done on purely merit basis. The quota is reserved for 3% Disable persons, 5% for Minorities, 15% for Women and 205 for in service and retried employees children. So, its the wonderful and exciting Govt job on behalf of minimum education holders to avail this opportunity and start working over there. All those applicants who fulfill such requirements are welcome cordially to come forward and show their potential for these vacancies and get employed. Now, after having these details let’s tap towards its applying criteria and more headings below.
Livestock & Dairy Development Department Sargodha Jobs 2016 Latest Add
- Cable Attendant
- Sanitary Worker/Chowkidar
- Sanitary Worker
- Local Fund Branch
- Water Carrier
- Sanitary Worker & Chowkidar
Educational & Experience Requirements: All the job according to their vacancies needs their respective and specific education similarly for these posts but for these all jobs the applicants should be literate only and are bale to read and write the simple language with relevant work expertise are required to apply for this job.
Age Limit: Age limit for Sr No 1 should be 25 to 35 years whereas for rest of the job 18-25 years.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to send the application accompanied by educational and experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile, Character Certificate and passport size photographs should reach at the given address.
- Last date for applying is 4th June 2016.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Interview will be held on 9th June 2016 at 10:00am.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Recruitment as well as pay will be made according to the 2004 Contract Policy.
- The decision of selection committee will be final which cannot be challenged.
- No separate call letter will be issued for the interview.
- Govt and Semi Govt employee apply through proper channel.
- It is mandatory for the applicants that they must belong to Sargodha.
Livestock & Dairy Development Department Sargodha Jobs 2016
Address: District Livestock Officer, Sargodha.