Here on 8th of October 2016 a well and food job offer is being offered from Livestock and Fisheries Department Sindh Jobs 2016 For Research Officer. The applications are being invited from Livestock & Fisheries Department under the Development Scheme No,#ADP, 1214, for the ” Establishment of Stationery and Mobile Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory for Milk and Meat Zones and for Control of its Disease” following well known vacant situations are vacant to apply for which the services of well disciplined, caliber, capable and eligible applicants are required to apply for the following posts which includes Research Officer, Senior Laboratory Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Driver, Chowkidar, Sweeper are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants right before due date. The overall eligibility criteria for all of these wonderful posts includes MS.c, DVM, Intermediate, Matric from the well reputed university along with relevant expertise are needed to apply for these posts. Age limits are different for these posts. Domicile holders of Sindh, Badin, Mirpurkhas and Thatta are welcome to apply. Recruitment will be made on contract basis till the project goes on and will remain continue till the completion of project. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants. So, after having these details now let’s have a look on its applying criteria below.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Livestock and Fisheries Department Sindh Jobs 2016 Current Openings
- Research Officer
- Senior Laboratory Technician
- Laboratory Assistant
- Laboratory Attendant
How to Apply:
- Those applicants who wishes to be the part of this sector and want to join this sector by fulfilling all the requirements are allowed to apply by sending the handwritten application with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and latest passport size photograph should reach at the mentioned address.
- Last date for applying is 2nd November 2016.
- The domicile holders of Sindh and rest of the other written districts are eligible to apply.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- So guys, let’s tap to this job page and get latest job updates from all sectors. So stay in touch with this page for more quality jobs.
Livestock and Fisheries Department Sindh Jobs 2016
Address: Veterinary Research and Diagnosis Central Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory, Tando Jam.