|Posted on:||2nd Jun 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||20 Jun 2016|
|Organization:||Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education Department|
Here on 01st June, 2016 we’ll provide you Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education Jobs 2016 June Advertisement Latest. Jobs in L&FBED Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education Department are available and it is looking for well educated and experienced professionals for the following positions such as (Project Literacy Coordinator / Project Non Formal Education Coordinator and Literacy Mobiliser Non Formal Education Mobiliser) number of posted can be increased or decreased. Sr. No. 1 position is based at Bahawalnagar, Faisalabad, Mianwali, Okara, Rahim Yar Khan, Rawalpindi and Sr. No. 2 is based at all districts of Punjab. Appointments of above mentioned positions will be done on contract basis as per the policy of Government of Punjab and it is extendable as per the policy of department. Candidates willing to apply should read the criteria first before applying against any vacant position and complete criteria is given in the following image posted below. So, now in the following we’ll discuss about eligibility criteria for the vacant positions and how to apply procedure for the vacant positions which is according to the rules of NTS.
Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education Jobs 2016 June Advertisement Latest
- For Project Literacy Coordinator / Project Non Formal Education Coordinator:
- Candidates willing to apply should have MPhil / MS (18 Years of education) in Social Science OR Master / BS (Hons) (16 years of education) in Social Sciences or Bachelors in Social Work or Rural Sociology or Sociology with 01 years relevant experience is required to apply
- Candidates also have valid Driving License.
- Applicant should have Basic IT skills including knowhow of MS Office.
- For Literacy Mobiliser / Non Formal Education Mibiliser:
- Candidates willing to apply for this post should have MPhil / MS (18 years of education in Social Science OR Master / BS(Hons) (16 years of education) in Social Sciences OR Bachelor in Social Sciences is required to apply.
- Candidates should have valid Driving License.
- Basic IT skills and knowhow of MS Office is also required.
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download application form and deposit slip from the official site www.nts.org.pk.
- Applications along with original deposit slip of Test Fee of Rs. 475/- in favor of NTS, attested copies of educational certificate, Domicile, CNIC and two recent photographs should reach the following address.
- Candidates shall submit their test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- All applications should reach at NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Last date for submission of application is 20th June, 2016.
- Incomplete application forms in any respect shall not be entertained by NTS.
- Roll No. Slips and Sample Paper can be obtained from the from NTS website.
- No TA or DA or any other expense shall be paid by L&NFBED for all modalities / stages of recruitment process. For more Government jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education Jobs 2016
Address: NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Download Application Form: Click Here