Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education Department Jobs 2016 NTS Test
Here in the following I am going to throw light on a recent job offer from Literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department Punjab Jobs 2016 NTS Entry Test. Applications are being invited to apply for the staff based and Project posts for which the services of eligible, high profiled, dynamic, well disciplined applicants are needed to apply for these posts which includes Planning Specialist, Deputy Director, Programmer, Telephone Operator, Junior Clerk, Caretaker, Driver and Chowkidar are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants readily before due date. Overall eligibility criteria which is needed for this post includes M.Phil/MS, Masters, BS (Hons), Intermediate and Middle pass applicants are required to apply with possessing several years experience in the relevant field is required. Appointment of the following posts will be done on contract basis and on temporary basis too. Attractive salary package will reserved for each post with conducive atmosphere will be provided to the applicants. Age limits are same as well as dissimilar from one another.Now, after discussing all these details let’s have a look on its applying method what it says.
For Latest NTS Jobs: Click Here
Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education Department Jobs 2016 Career Opportunities
- Planning Specialist
- Deputy Director
- Telephone Operator
- Junior Clerk
How to Apply:
- Application forms and online deposit slips can be obtained from NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- Duly filled applications should be submitted with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and recent passport size photographs should reach at the proper address.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier Service.
- Last date for applying is 24th October 2016.
- Candidates shall submit their test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL. MCB, UBL or ABL Bank Online Branches.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
- Roll. No slip and test centre details shall be dispatched to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test date.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Change of test centre, category is not allowed.
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate application form for each post with separate fee.
- Sample paper shall be available on NTS website.
- Incomplete application forms in any respect shall not be entertained by NTS.
Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education Department Jobs 2016
Address: NTS Headquarters, 1-E , Street No .46 ,Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.[download id=”1028″]
- Small Industries Development Board |
- 5 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 11, 2022
- Punjab Industrial Estate Development and Management Company |
- 7 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 07, 2022
- Punjab Thermal Power |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 13, 2022
- Peshawar Development Authority |
- 3 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 15, 2022
- Lawrence College Ghora Gali Murree |
- 2 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 08, 2022