Here at this leading and topmost job page you will get the recent job offer from Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2016 For Director Eligibility Criteria. The Govt of Punjab’s Law and parliamentary Affairs department is currently seeking for the services of eligible, qualified and well educated individuals are required to fill the vacant situation of Director is there to be filled by the eligible and suitable applicants. The appointment for the above post will be done on the basis of medical fitness and Police Verification but can be subjected on contract basis initially for the period of two years an can acquires the shape of permanent job on the satisfactory conduct of the applicants. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants on the basis of qualification and expertise and can be range upto MP-02 Scale. So, all those applicants who are willing to apply for this job must fulfill all the requirements of this post and that tap to apply. Now, let’s have a look on its further details below.
Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2016 For Director Eligibility Criteria
Educational & Experience Requirements: The educational criteria which is required for this post includes Ph.D, LL.M , LL.B and Bar at law with different years expertise according to the degrees as 15 years in case of LL.B and Bar at Law, 13 years in case of LL.B and 10 years expertise in case of Ph.D is required to hold this job along with relevant expertise in the relevant field is required.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be 45 to 55 years and there is no upper age limit in case of retired / former 5 District Judges.
How to Apply:
- For applying purpose the applicants have to send their proper detailed application along with educational and experience documents, copy of CNIC, Domicile, CV which contains all the information and the vision statement in regard of the post is required to be submitted before due date to the said address.
- Last date for applying is 20th July 2016.
- Govt and Semi govt employees should route their application through proper channel.
- Applications received after closing date or those of incomplete one will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- So guys, stay in touch with this page for more quality jobs and keep on visiting this site daily to get more fantastic jobs.
Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2016
Address: Secretary, Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department, Govt of Punjab, Civil Secretariat, Punjab.