A well reputed Government Department offers Law Justice Human Rights Division Islamabad Jobs 2015 Federal Government. Law, Justice and Human Rights Division Government of Pakistan is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (External Monitoring and Evaluation Expert). Recruitment will be done on contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on mutual consent. Applications willing to apply should possess qualification MBA or LLB or MSPM and at least 7 years experience of formulating monitoring and evaluation framework methodologies and 03 years experience of working in organizations under projects.
Law Justice Human Rights Division Islamabad Jobs 2015 Federal Government
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting above mentioned criteria may send their application along with detailed Resume / CV on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 25th April, 2015.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received after closing date will not be considered for the selection procedure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview and no TA/DA will be paid.
- Applicants should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Address: Law, Justice and Human Rights Division Room No. 322, Block ‘S’, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.