Here at this leading and topmost job page you will get the recent job offer from Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department Lahore Jobs 2016 Career Offers.The applications are being invited recently from the Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Lahore is in search of a legal expert, intelligent, caliber and those applicants who are having the professional experience in the relevant field are required to apply for the post of Director this department needs such services of individuals. The appointment for the above post will be done on the basis of medical fitness and Police Verification but can be subjected on contract basis initially for the period of two years an can acquires the shape of permanent job on the satisfactory conduct of the applicants. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants on the basis of qualification and expertise and can be range upto MP-02 Scale. Male as well as female both are eligible to apply. for this post. As, we have discussed about the post and its appointment plus pay package now let’s have a look on its eligibility conditions as for this post Ph.D (Law) , LL.M or Bar at Law (LL.B) is required with 50% marks from the HEC recognized institute and in case of LL.B 15 years , in case of LL.M 13 years and in case of Ph.D 10 years along with practice as an Advocate art high Court and rest of the vast expertise are required to hold this post. After discussing these all details now let’s have a look on its applying method below.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Lahore Jobs 2016 October Advertisement
How to Apply:
- For applying purpose the applicants have to send their proper detailed application along with CV highlighting the main points with educational and experience documents, copy of CNIC, Domicile, CV which contains all the information and the vision statement in regard of the post is required to be submitted before due date to the said address.
- Last date for applying is 3rd November 2016.
- Govt and Semi govt employees should route their application through proper channel.
- Applications received after closing date or those of incomplete one will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- So guys, stay in touch with this page for more quality jobs and keep on visiting this site daily to get more fantastic jobs.
Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Lahore Jobs 2016
Address: Secretary, Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department, Govt of Punjab, Civil Secretariat, Punjab.