Here at this page we’ll discuss about Law and Justice Division Islamabad Jobs 2015 Employment Opportunities. Jobs in Law and Justice Division Islamabad are available and it is looking for well educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined having domicile of Punjab, Sindh, KPK or Balochistan for the following positions such as (Chairman and Member). Appointments of above mentioned positions will be done on purely contract basis and duration of contract will be five years which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should have at least a Masters or Professional degree or qualification from an accredited university or institute in international trade laws, business and commercial laws, economics, accountancy, tariffs and trade, commerce and trade, or a trade related subject; knowledge of trade remedy laws would be an advantage and at least 15 years experience in the relevant field. For complete information about required qualification and experience please examine following image posted below. So, only suitable candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given in the following heading.
Law and Justice Division Islamabad Jobs 2015 Employment Opportunities
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 18th December, 2015.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Government or Semi Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be paid.
- The division reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process and to increase or decrease the number of vacancies. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more Government Jobs.
Law and Justice Division Islamabad Jobs 2015
Address: Law and Justice Division Room No. 331, Block “R”, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.