Here at this page you’ll have Lahore Knowledge Park General Manager Jobs 2016 Latest Advertisement. Jobs in LKPC Lahore Knowledge Park Company are available and this Public Sector Large Scale Organization is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following position such as (General Manager (Planning & Construction)). Appointment of above mentioned position will be on contractual basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess qualification and experience as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image such as should possess minimum Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering is must with preference given to MS in Construction Management / Urban Planning and at least 15 years experience in an administrative or supervisory capacity in development programs such as urban planning and zoning, contraction / building review or inspections and etc. For further information about eligibility criteria and job responsibilities please examine following image posted below. So, only suitable candidates meeting eligibility criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Lahore Knowledge Park General Manager Jobs 2016 Latest Advertisement
How To Apply:
- Applications along with detailed CV / Resumes should reach on the following address given below.
- Applicants must mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope / CV.
- Last date for submission of application is 11th April, 2016.
- Candidates already working in Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- CVs received after closing date will not be entertained for selection procedure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more quality jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk because its all about you.
Lahore Knowledge Park Jobs 2016
Address: LKPC / Additional Secretary (P&B), Higher Education Department, Punjab Civil Secretariat, Lower Mall, Lahore, Pakistan.