Tap this page for LHC Jobs | Lahore High Court Jobs 2020 Application Form Download www.lhc.gov.pk Apply Online | jobs.lhc.gov.pk. Today at this well-known job portal you are going to have the Lahore High Court is looking to hire the most educated, experienced and well-disciplined applicants to fill out the following vacancies given below.
Jobs in Lahore High Court Gazetted Staff (BS-17) which are named as (Civil Judges cum Magistrates (BS-17)) has been announced by LHC to be filled as soon as possible.
All the Punjab domiciled applicants are welcome to apply for the above post. It is the finest opportunity for the residents of Lahore and other districts of Punjab to be part of this Government Justice Institute which offers handsome salaries and other fringe benefits to its employees. For the residents of Lahore are suggested to check Punjab Police Constable Jobs announced today.
LHC is the abbreviation of Lahore High Court which is Justice providing institute working under Ministry of Law and Justice, it was established on the 21st of March 1919, it has benches different cities like Rawalpindi, Multan, Bahawalpur and etc. All-District and Session Courts in Punjab are also working under LHC’s rules and regulations. LHC Jobs are Government Sector jobs announced for the both well educated and literate persons of Punjab and latest Lahore High Court Jobs 2020 | LHC Jobs 2020 can be examined from this page announced today.
Candidates wanted to apply should be an advocate who possess a degree in Law from a recognized university entitling him/her to practice the profession of law or is a Member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland.
A practicing advocate of the Lahore High Court and the Courts subordinate to the Lahore High Court with minimum practice of 02 years (two years practice as an advocate shall be counted from the date when the advocate became registered member of any Bar Association under Rule 7.10 read with Rule 7.12 of the Punjab Legal Practitioners and the Bar Council Rules, 1974.
Not less than 22 years and not more than 35 years.
For More Government Jobs in Punjab: Click Here
LHC Jobs 2020 Lahore High Court Advertisement Latest
- Civil Judges cum Magistrates (BS-17)
How to Apply for Lahore High Court Jobs:
- Applicants should apply via online job portal of Lahore High Court by visiting following weblink www.jobs.lhc.gov.pk
- To apply candidates need to register first by providing name/telephone number.
- Before submitting an online application every applicant has to pay the examination fee of Rs. 4000/ in favor of Lahore High Court in a/c # 0785503341001134 in any online branch of MCB.
- Put the deposit slip number in an online application form.
- The last date for submission of the application is July 15, 2020.
- Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited and no change shall be permitted and no application/request for changing/addition of details in the application form against the applied posts will be entertained.
- Candidates working in Government sector should apply through proper channel and also submit NOC issued from the parent department.
- Only eligible candidates shall be called for interview.
www.lhc.gov.pk Jobs 2020
For Online Application Form: Click Here
Above Lahore High Court Jobs 2020 Application Form Download www.lhc.gov.pk Jobs 2020 Apply Online for LHC Jobs 2020 jobs.lhc.gov.pk Application Form for the numerous vacancies announced from BPS-17 for which LLM/LLB pass Punjab Domiciled can apply before the due date.