Labor Court Multan Jobs 2017 Govt of Punjab Latest Advertisement
Here in the following you will be having the latest job offer from Labor Court Multan Jobs 2017 Govt of Punjab Latest Advertisement. Applications are currently invited from Punjab Labor Appellate Tribunal Multan is seeking to appoint the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the following posts which are named as (Assistant/Accountant and Mali) are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. All the posts are on temporary basis which will be extended further. Only Punjab domicile holders are welcome to apply. Single posts are vacant for each post. All the willing applicants who are willing to apply should possess the B.com/B.A/BS.c from well recognized university for 1st post and preference will be given to those applicants who needs the account’s expertise and knows about MS Office and for the 2nd post the applicants should be Literate are welcome to apply. Age limit should be 18-30 years and 5 years age relaxation will be given to the applicants. Now, let’s throw light on it’s further details below.
Labor Court is the Government judiciary body which rules on labor or employment-related matters and disputes and in several countries labor cases are often taken to separate national labor high courts. As, here we have discussed about the Labor Court Multan so it is governed by Govt of Punjab and it offers Govt jobs of different educational levels.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
Punjab Labor Court Multan Jobs 2017 Oct Add
How to Apply for Labor Court Multan Jobs:
- Applicants are required to send the handwritten application mentioning the name, father’s name, phone number, address and copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and recent passport size photographs should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is 2nd November 2017.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- On 6th November 2017 the list of eligible applicants will be listed and interview will be held on 8th November 2017 at 11:00am.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
Labor Court Multan Jobs 2017
Address: Chairman, Punjab Labor Appellate Tribunal No, 02 Multan, House No, 35, Sultanabad, Near Aljannat Homes Colony Javaid Hashmi Road, (Lodhi Colony Gulghast Colony Link Road), Post Office, Gulghast.
- Forest Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa |
- 13 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 04, 2022
- BISE Sargodha Board |
- 05 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 04, 2022
- National Logistics Cell |
- 20 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 04, 2021
- Forest Department |
- 9 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 10, 2022
- Public Sector Organization |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 09, 2022