Here at this page you’ll have KTH Peshawar Jobs 2016 Khyber Teaching Hospital Latest Advertisement. Jobs in KTH Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar are available and it is seeking for highly educated, experienced, hardworking and well disciplined KPK / FATA domiciled candidates for the following positions such as (Service Line Managers, Bed Managers, Deputy Manager Quality Assurance, Database Administrator and Oracle Developer). Appointment of all these positions will be on contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply are suggested to first compare themselves with the eligibilities mentioned in the following image such for all positions Masters / Bachelors pass candidates are eligible to apply but if you wanted to have detailed look on eligibility criteria then you have to examine following image posted below. So, only eligible candidates fulfilling all requirements should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
KTH Peshawar Jobs 2016 Khyber Teaching Hospital Latest Advertisement
How to Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Each applicant should deposit Rs. 500/- per application with the Almoner, MTI KTH or Online Payment of Rs. 500/- in the Bank of Khyber, KTH Branch code (0121) Title of Account, KTH Fund Account # 5751-0 to MTI, Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar.
- Last date for submission of application is 10th May, 2016.
- Incomplete application or application received after due date shall not be considered.
- Candidates working in Government / Semi Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be paid to any candidate.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more quality jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
KTH Peshawar Jobs 2016
Address: Medical Teaching Institution, Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar.