Today on 30th of September a wonderful job opportunity is before you from KPK Integrated HIV Hepatitis & Thalassemia Control Program Jobs 2016. Directorate General of Health Service, Govt of KPK Health Department has lunched a new program named “KPK Integrated HIV Hepatitis & Thalassemia Control Program”is in probe of such eligible, suitable, well disciplined, educated and experienced applicants are needed to apply for the number of the posts until the project remain continue are on contract basis to be filled which includes Deputy Project Manager (HIV), Deputy Project Manager (Hepatitis), Deputy Project Manager (Thalassemia), Manager Finance & Grants, Manager M & E Research, Procurement Logistic & Admin Officer, IT Officer, Accounts Officer, Supply Chain Assistant, Data Entry Operators, Driver, Naib Qasid and Chowkidar are needed to apply for these posts and rest of the posts which are lying belongs to a different thing as” Staff for Family Care Centre at Peshawar, Mardan, Abbottabad, Batkhela, DI Khan, Kohat and Bannu and its vacancies are change which includes FCC Coordinator, Counsellors (Male/Female), Laboratory Assistant (FCCs), PPTCT Coordinator, Medical Officer and LHV are required to apply and fill these vacancies with overall qualification of MMBS, MBA, Bachelor’s, MBBS, Literate, Relevant Diploma. All the medical degrees must be recognized by PMDC will be preferred and the applicants must be having the relevant expertise in the similar capacity are welcome to apply. So, after having these details now let’s move on towards its applying criteria below.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
KPK Integrated HIV Hepatitis & Thalassemia Control Program Jobs 2016 Latest Add
- Deputy Project Manager (HIV)
- Deputy Project Manager (Hepatitis)
- Deputy Project Manager (Thalassemia)
- Manager Finance & Grants
- Manager M & E Research
- Procurement Logistic & Admin Officer
- IT Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Supply Chain Assistant
- Data Entry Operators
- Naib Qasid
Vacant Situations for “Staff for Family Care Centre at Peshawar, Mardan, Abbottabad, Batkhela, DI Khan, Kohat and Bannu:
- FCC Coordinator
- Counsellors (Male/Female)
- Laboratory Assistant (FCCs)
- PPTCT Coordinator
- Medical Officer
How to Apply:
- The applicants are required to download the applications form from the official website as www.healthkp.gov.pk.
- Duly filled application form should be sent by attaching all the respective educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and recent passport size photographs should reach at the said address.
- The drives and rest of the lowers posts appliers may apply through simple application aby attaching the relevant documents.
- Last date for applying is 15th October 2016.
- No TA/DA will be entitled to the applicants for interview.
- Incomplete/ late received applications will stand rejected.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees needs to apply through the proper channel.
- The applicants are advised to write the name of the post on the top right corner of the envelope.
KPK Integrated HIV Hepatitis & Thalassemia Control Program Jobs 2016
Address: Directorate General Health Service Department KPK.