|Posted on:||24th May 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||06 Jun 2016|
|Education Required:||SSC, Relevant Diploma|
|Age Limit:||Location: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
Here at this job opportunity i am going to enlist the latest job opportunity from KPK Health Department Jobs May 2016 For PHC & Clinical Technician Career Offers. The Govt of KPK is inviting the adroit, and eligible applicants in the different District Health Officer and under different hospitals Medical Superintendents and Incharge the services of eligible, suitable, talented and well experienced individuals are required to apply for the position of PHC Technicians & Clinical Technicians & PHC Technician (MCH) are required in the different districts to apply.In many special fields the Technicians are required which includes Clinical Technician in Physiotherapy, Radiology, Dental Technology, Pharmacy, Pathology, Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Surgical, Dialysis, Gastroenterology Pulmonology and many other technicians are required in special medical fields. The applicants will be hired in the different districts which includes Abbottabad, Bannu, Battagram, Charsada, Chitral, Dir Lower, Dir Upper, Kohat, Karak, DI Khan, Haripur, Kohistan, Malakand, Mansehra, Peshawar, Swat, Torghar, Mardan, Lakki Marwat and Nowshera are the district in which the applicants will be hired in these districts hospitals. Both male and females are eligible to apply for these posts. So, after having these details let's move towards its next headings.
KPK Health Department Jobs May 2016 For PHC & Clinical Technician Career Offers
- Clinical Technician
- PHC Technician
- PHC Technician (MCH Technician)
Educational & Experience Requirements: All the jobs needs the qualification and relevant field experience similarly the qualification which is required for these Clinical , PHC Technician posts includes Secondary School Certificate with 2nd Division from a recognized board Diploma in the Paramedical Technology from KPK Medical faculty is required which is registered by the Medical Faculty KPK Peshawar whereas for the PHC Technician (MCH) Secondary School Certificate is required with 2nd Division from a renowned board with Diploma in LHV & Midwifery from a Nursing Examination Board.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be 18-30 years for both posts.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to send the handwritten application with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and 3 passport size photographs should reach at the mentioned address.
- Last date for applying is 6th June 2016.
- 2% quota is reserved for Disable persons and while applying they have to produce the Disability Certificate.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- No TA/DA will be entitled for interview.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Illegal and fake documents submission if done by the applicants so the legal action will be taken against such applicants.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
KPK Health Department Jobs 2016
Address: Secretary, Health Department KPK.