Here is good news for the residents of Mardan District that KPK Elementary & Secondary Education Mardan Jobs Advertisement 2015 NTS Form are available. KPK ESE Elementary and Secondary Education Department is working brilliantly for the progress of education in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province and now it has announced job opportunities for all of its districts and here we’ll discuss about the job opportunities for the Mardan district. Applications are invited from the Mardan Domiciled well educated and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Junior Scale Stenographer and Junior Clerk). Appointments will be done on one year contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess intermediate and matric qualification with relevant diplomas and experience as per the criteria. All positions are going to be recruit as per the rules of NTS, so viewers follow the rules of NTS for to have successful recruitment.
KPK Elementary & Secondary Education Mardan Jobs Advertisement 2015 NTS Form
How To Apply:
- Application forms shall be downloaded from the official site of NTS or through web link given below.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of relevant documents, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs should reach the following address given below.
- NTS will charge from every candidate application form fee Rs. 300/- and if any candidate is applying for five schools then NTS will charge Rs. 800/- which is non-refundable.
- Last date for submission of application is 07th September, 2015.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Sample Paper and Roll Number Slips will be available here as per the announcement of NTS.
- After written test candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
KPK Elementary & Secondary Education Jobs Advertisement 2015
Address: NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
To Download Application Form: Click Here