Here at this job page you will be having the job offer from Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar Jobs 2016 Current Vacancies. The Khyber Teaching Hospital (MTI )Peshawar is in probe of eligible, adroit, self-disciplined and adroit applicants are required who possess the FATA/KPK for the Sr No,1 and 2 and except for Sr No,3 the applicants are required to apply for the following posts which includes Assistant Professor (Forensic Medicine KMC), Senior Registrar (Medical “A” Unit “ENT” B Unit), and Manager Quality Assurance are required to apply against these posts. The qualification which is required for the Sr No,1 and 2 includes MBBS, FCPS, M.Phil which should be recognized by the PMDC and relevant working expertise in the relevant field is required. For the last post the applicants should possess the Master’s degree in Total Quality Management with 5 years relevant experience in the management and strong interpersonal and communication skills is required. Age limit should be 27 to 45 for the Sr No,1 and for Sr No,2 25 to 45 years. The applicants will be offered wonderful and attractive salary package and the cool and fine working environment will be given to the applicants. So, let’s have a look on its applying criteria.
Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar Jobs 2016 Current Vacancies
- Assistant Professor (Forensic Medicine KMC)
- Senior Registrar (Medical “A” Unit “ENT” B Unit)
- Manager Quality Assurance
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing applicants who needs to get employment over there are required to apply by sending the handwritten application with the supported copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photographs should reach at the proper address.
- The applicants have to pay the Rs.1000/ with the Almoner KTH attached receipt should be sent with the application form.
- Last date for applying is 5th August 2016.
- The domicile holders of FATA/KPK are welcome to apply.
- In service employees should route their application through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- The number of the posts should be increased or decreased.
- The applicants who have been found involved in any crime and disqualified from any department due to misconduct will be dismissed at any stage.
- The recruitment process can be cancelled at any time.
- So guys, let’s have a look on these wonderful and exciting vacancies and be the first one to get employed. So, let’s have a look on this page and get multiple jobs.
Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar Jobs 2016
Address: Medical Director, MTI, KTH, Peshawar.