Here is good news for Pakistani Nationals that Join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission 2015 B Eligibility Criteria and facility of online registration is available. Jobs in Pak Navy are available and applications are invited from the male candidates from all over Pakistan having qualification FSc / A-Level with at least 60% marks for PN Cadet Course through Permanent Commission in Term 2015-B. Candidates willing to apply should read eligibility and ineligibility criteria carefully before apply for the cadet course. In the following image you’ll have complete selection procedure too, and there is mentioned in detail about the test and interviews schedule. It is good opportunity for the candidates belongs to any province of Pakistan to join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet and to serve the nation.
Join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission 2015 B Eligibility Criteria
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria are suggested to apply online at the official site of Pakistan Navy.
- Those candidates who don’t have Internet facility are required to visit nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Centre / Advance Recruitment Centre available in all major cities of Paksitan.
- Last date of Registration is 02nd June, 2015.
- Candidates have to follow selection procedure for test / interview schedule.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate during selection procedure.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
For Online Registration: Click Here