Pakistan Navy has announced job opportunities for the Pakistani Nationals and has provided opportunity to join Pakistan Navy. Join Pakistan Navy As PN Cadet for Permanent Commission 2015-A Apply Online. Pakistan Navy invites well educated, very intelligent, well motivated, determined and well behaved candidates to join Navy force as PN Cadet for Permanent in Term 2015-A. Candidates from all over the Pakistan having Pakistani Nationality are eligible to apply for the vacant position. Candidates have to read eligibility criteria carefully before apply in Pakistan. It is golden opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and wanted to serve Pakistan by joining any defence force, so take advantage from this opportunity and fulfill your dream and be a part of Pakistan Navy. Eligibility Criteria is given below, read carefully before apply.
Candidates must possess qualification Matric and F.Sc or O/A-Level with at least 60% marks. Interested candidates must have passed their F.Sc and A-Levels in following subjects given below.
- Physics, Maths and Chemistry
- Physics, Maths and Computer Science.
- Physics, Maths and Statistics.
- Candidates of A-Level are required to submit equivalence certificate.
- Sc Part-II appearing candidates with at least 60% marks in Part-I can also apply.
Marital Status / Gender:
Candidates who are willing to apply must be unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan.
Candidates who are willing to apply must have age as on 01st July, 2014.
- Civilian Candidates: 16½ – 21 years
- Service Candidates: 17-23 Years (Armed Forces only)
Candidates must have height 5’4” (minimum).
How To Apply:
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply in Pakistan Navy by according to the following steps given below.
- Candidates may get register at the official website of Pakistan Navy or at the web link given below.
- Registrations are open from 27th Oct to 12th Nov, 2014.
- Online registered candidates must bring postal order of Rs. 200/- in favour of NHQ Islamabad or cash in lieu of postal order on the day of entrance test.
After registration process, complete selection procedure is given below.
- Candidates have to appear first for entrance test on 23rd November, 2014.
- Result of Entrance test will be announced on 7th December, 2014.
- Application forms for preliminary medical and interview will be issued to those candidates who have passed their entrance test.
- After preliminary medical and interview shortlisted candidates will appear for Test / Interview at ISSB at nearest CMH / Naval Hospital.
- Final Selection will be made by Naval Headquarter on merit basis.
Last Date of Registration: 12th November, 2014.