Get the most wanted job offer from Join Pakistan Army as M Cadet 2017 Test & Interview Date. The Pakistan Army is once again inviting the caliber, energetic, dynamic, eligible and well disciplined male nationality holders of Pakistan for to join this department’s Medical Core as M Cadet and serve the duties and its responsibilities as per post. All those willing and interested candidates who are having the nationality of Pakistan and are looking for such posts are welcome cordially to come and serve the nations Furthermore, all the details regarding this post will be shown in the below separate headings to get the whole idea that how one can apply and what is the process that one can apply and go ahead. Now, let’s jump towards its further upcoming details.
Candidates who are students of 4th & 5th year of MBBS are eligible to apply.
Age of the applicants should be 20 to 26 years as on 1st June 2017.
The nationality holders of Pakistan, AJK & Gilgit Baltistan are required to apply whereas the dual nationality holders have to surrender at the time of applying from one nationality.
Unmarried males are liable to be selected.
Height should be “5 Feet and 4 Inches” (162.5 cm) is required.
Weight should be as per mass body index.
For Latest Army Jobs: Click Here
Join Pak Army Medical Core as M Cadet 2017 For Males
How to Apply for Pak Army Jobs:
- Those applicants who want to apply so they need to register themselves online via given web link below or by visiting the nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centre.
- The registration will begin from 5th June 2017 to till 30th June 2017.
- Preliminary test will begin from 5th July to 12th July 2017.
- At the time of registration the following documents are required 2 attested copies of educational certificates, 2 copies of CNIC/ B Form issued by NADRA and 4 attested passport size photographs should reach and Pay Order of Rs.500/ in favor of Surgeon General (DGMS) (IS) Medical Directorate GHQ, Rawalpindi at the proper address.
- The applicants have to undergo the several test and Preliminary Test, Physical Test, Preliminary Medical Test and than the Interview will be conducted by the GHQ Selection Board.
- The separate call letters will be issued to inform the candidates.
- The selected applicants will undergo the Military Training 22 weeks at Army Medical Corps School /Centre Abbottabad and in rest of the different centres.
- Finally the candidates have to sign a bond of 6 years minimum with Pakistan Army after completion of MBBS Degree for getting commission in AMC.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in whole selection procedure.
- The applicants who have been rejected from Selection Board.
- Twice screened out at ISSB.
- Dismissed from Govt service.
- Disqualified on the basis of to being unfit by having the Hepatitis.
- The applicants who are found involved in any crime and illegal conduct are ineligible to apply.
Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet 2017
Address: Nearest AS& RC Centers.
For Online Registration: Click Here