Join Pak Army Through DSSC 2017 as AEC & Psychologist Registration Online
Have the best career opportunity from Join Pak Army Through DSSC 2017 as AEC & Psychologist Registration Online. Applicants are are wiling to be the part of this Armed Force so wale up and have a look to the current July’ months opportunity which has announced the vacancy to Join Pakistan Army as (AEC & Psychologist) through Director Short Service Commission. For male candidates its the great opportunity to come and test your skills as soon as possible without delaying and thinking if they fully fulfill the demands of said categories. Nationality holders of Pakistan are cordially welcome to come and apply before due deadline. Now, I will through light on it’s further details.
As we all are well known about the Pakistan Army which is the Defence Force of country and is Governed by the Government of Pakistan. Being a Federal body and Defense Force it is conduction operations in different parts of our countries in order to maintain the peace and prosperity for which our youngsters are toiling day and night to secure the lives of people and make them live free without having any fear. So, being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different educational levels through different courses.
Gender: Only male candidates are eligible to apply.
Nationality: Pakistani and Azad Kashmir natives are welcome to apply. On the other hand those who possess the dual nationality so they have to surrender from one so they can be considered eligible for applying.
Age Limit: Age limit should be 28 year’s.
Marital Status: Unmarried/Married both can apply.
Education Requirements for AEC:
For AEC applicants should hold the MA/MSc degree in following disciplines such as (Management Sciences, Biology (Zoology/Botany), Geography, English, NIA/IR, Islamic Studies, Urdu and Arabic) with 2.5 CGPA out of 4 is required or 60% marks in annual examination in Management Sciences, biology and Science subjects & with 2 CGPA out of 4 or 50% marks in annual system for Islamic Studies, Urdu, IR, Arabic, Geography, English and Psychology is required.
Educational Requirements for Psychologist:
For this category General Psychology in MA/MS.c is required.
Height for Male: Male should possess the height of “5-4 (162.5cm).
Weight: Weight should be as per body mass index.
For More Army Jobs: Click Here
Join Pakistan Army 2017 as AEC & Psychologist For Male
How to Apply for Pak Army Jobs:
- All the interested and desired applicants are required to register online from the website as joinpakarmy.gov.pk or from the given link below and one can also register from the nearest selection center.
- Registration will begin from 29th June 2017 till 20th July 2017.
- Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet for which the individual should have an e-mail account.
- Preliminary Test will be held on 11th to 15th of August 2017.
- Academics and Intelligence Test will be based on MCQS of the given subjects and after that applicants will undergo Preliminary Medical Test at AS&RCs.
- Those who will pass the above tests will be called for Physical test which include Running, Push Ups, Chin Ups and Sit Ups.
- Shortlisted applicants will receive intimation about ISSB Test via call letter or through website.
- After all these further selection requires medical examination of candidates recommended by ISSB carried out in nearest CMH and these applicants will be called for interview in GHQ Selection Board.
- Documents should be produced At AR&SC’s as Original and attested copies of marksheets, NOC copy in case of Govt employee, domicile copy, CNIC, 6 colored passport size photographs and crossed postal order of Rs.100/ in favor of Director General Personnel Administration, GDPA, GHQ Rawalpindi.
Join Pak Army Through DSSC 2017
Address: Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.
Online Registration Will Be Available Soon
- University of Sargodha |
- 7 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 23, 2022
- Institute of Space & Technology |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 19, 2022
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting |
- 22 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 28, 2022
- Public Sector Organization |
- 2 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 23, 2022
- Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO) |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 27, 2022