|Posted on:||3rd Jul 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jul 12, 2017|
|Education Required:||Intermediate, Matric|
|Organization:||Pakistan Air Force|
Get Join PAF as GD Pilot 2017 Registration for Commissioned Officer joinpaf.gov.pk at this page of our site. Pakistan Air Force has announced Advertisement 02 / 2017 for the male individuals who wanted to Join Air Force 2017 as Commissioned Officers through Permanent Commission, Special Purpose Short Service Commission (SPSSC) and Short Service Commission. PAF has proved itself to be the best Air Force in the world and it happened only due to its brave and passionate staff like pilots, air defence controllers, aeronautical engineers etc., on other side PAC Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra is playing important role in the success of PAF by providing top class air jets, drones, and other war equipment, recently JF-70 Thunder developed by the talented engineers of PAC Kamra which is remarkable achievement for Pakistan Air Force. Now, all those individuals who wanted to serve the nation by joining PAF need to focus here because to fulfill their dreams Air Force has announced career opportunities and complete information related to this announcement is provided by this paragraph.
joinpaf.gov.pk as Commissioned Officer 2017 GD Pilot, Air Defence Controllers & Aeronautical Engineer
- 145 GD(P) (Course):
- 101 AD (Air Defence Course)
- 91 Aeronautical Engineering Course
- Engineering Branch (121 CSC SPSSC)
- Accounts Branch (121 CSC SSC)
- Legal Branch (121 CSC SSC)
145 GD(P) (Fighter Pilots):
101 AD (Air Defence Course):
A candidate must have passed with at least 60% marks in aggregate in any of the following.
- F.Sc (Pre-Engineering 9 Pre-Medical / Computer Science) is required to apply.
- F.Sc with Physics and any to subjects like Statistics, Maths, Computer Science or Biology is required to apply.
- ‘A’ Level with Physics and Maths or Biology is required to apply and those with ‘O’ Level in above five subjects are also eligible to apply.
AEC (Aeronautical Engineering Course):
- The candidates with Matric 1st Division must have passed F.Sc Part I & II with at least 65% Marks in any of the following subjects like
(i) FSc (Pre-Engineering) with Chemistry as a Subject.
(ii) ‘A’ Level with Physics, Maths, and Chemistry
Engineering Branch (121 CSC SPSSC):
BE / BSc (4 Years Engineer Degree) Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or minimum 62.5% marks wit annual system from a reputed Pakistani/Foreign University recognized by HEC and PEC in te following disciplines:
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical / Aero Engineering
- Accounts Branch:
(i) For these posts, B.Com / BBA / M.Com / MBA / ACCA or ACMA / BS Accounting & Finance with minimum 2nd Division from Pakistani/Foreign University recognized by HEC is required to apply.
- Legal Branch:
(i) LLB Minimum 2nd Division from a recognized Pakistani/Foreign University is required to apply. Candidates having practical experience of Law would be given preference.
How to Apply for PAF Jobs:
- Individuals meeting criteria should apply via online through www.joinpaf.gov.pk or through web link provided at this page.
- Those who don’t have access to the internet should register themselves by appearing at nearest PAF Information & Selection Centers located in every major city of Pakistan.
- Online Registration will start from July 03 to July 12, 2017.
- No Traveling Allowance and other allowance will be paid for the selection procedure.
- For further information about selection procedure / initial test / physical test / medical test keep in touch with our site JobsAlert.pk.
Air Force Jobs 2017 Online Registration
For Online Registration: Click Here