Here is good news for the Pakistani Nationals that Join PAF as Civilian 2015 Eligibility Criteria & Selection Procedure are available. Jobs in Pakistan Air Force PAF are available and now PAF is looking to recruit civilians who are well educated, experienced, hardworking and well disciplined for the following vacant positions such as (Assistant Foreman, Civilian Religious Teacher, Nursing Sisters, Assistant, Civilian Store Keeper, Charge Head, Laboratory Man, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Laboratory Technician, Assistant Storekeeper, Physical Training Instructor, Store Man, Technician, Cook and etc). Applicants having valid Domicile of Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, FATA, Gigit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir are welcome to apply for the vacant positions only in that condition if they possess relevant qualification , experience and age according to the vacant position.
Join PAF as Civilian 2015 Online Registration & Selection Procedure
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates meeting criteria may register online at the official site of PAF.
- Those candidates who don’t have access to internet they can register by visiting nearest PAF Information & Selection Centre will all original documents.
- Registrations are open from 19th to 28th June, 2015.
- At selection centre brochures are available on payment of Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates without original documents will not be allowed for registration.
- No Mobile Phone is allowed at selection center.
- Candidates have to follow selection procedure mentioned in the image posted below for to have successful recruitment.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Join PAF as Civilian 2015 Online Registration
For Online Registration: Click Here