|Posted on:||29th Dec 2015|
|Last Date to Apply:||30 Dec 2015|
|Organization:||Nuclear Institute for Agriculture and Biology|
The Nuclear Institute for Agriculture and Biology Faisalabad is looking for the position of Research Associate for a project named " Development of short duration high yielding and disease resisting mungbean cultivators for rice wheat cropping system" under PARB-153 project on contract basis. The walk-in interviews will be conducted for this so the candidates who possess the qualification of BSC Hons Agriculture PBG are eligible to apply. The handsome salary package is offered of 20,00 fixed and the contract period can be extendable up to one year. Let's tap to its further details.
Jobs in Nuclear Institute for Agriculture and Biology Faisalabad
- Research Assistant
The candidates of Faisalabad wake up avail such marvelous opportunity if you are in need of jobs and are searching daily so read it carefully and apply for this job.
How to Apply:
- An interview will be conducted by the selection board.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview to the candidates.
- Those candidates who fulfill the above mentioned requirements re eligible to apply.
- All the photocopies of educational certificates, two passport size photographs, C.N.I.C, experience certificates are required at 08:30 am on the day of interview at Faisalabad.
- The last date to apply is 30st December 2015.
Nuclear Institute for Agriculture and Biology Faisalabad
Last Date to Apply: 30st December 2015.
Address: Jhang Road P.O Box number 128, Faisalabad