|Posted on:||14th Aug 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Aug 28, 2017|
|Organization:||Pakistan Telecommunication Authority|
Here I will discuss a new recruitment opportunity from PTA Jobs 2017 Pakistan Telecommunication Authority pta.gov.pk Latest Form Download. Here at this page applications are invited from the suitable, caliber and well disciplined applicants are required for the following positions such as (Director General (Finance), Director General (Audit), Director General (Commercial Affairs), Director (Payroll & Cash), Director (Budget & Accounts), Director (Finance), Director (Marketing Analysis), Deputy Director (Cyber Security), Deputy Director/Senior Medical Officer, Assistant Director (Finance), Assistant Director (Commercial Affairs), Assistant Director (International Liaison & Training IL&T), Assistant Director (Public Relations), Assistant Director (Audit), Assistant Director (Law), Assistant Director (Law, Karachi), Assistant Director (Admin) Assistant Director/Medical Officer and Assistant Director Staff Officer) are the vacancies which needs to be filled. Appointment of these positions shall be held on purely contract basis initially for three years which is extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual. It is the finest opportunity for those candidates who are well educated and wanted to be part of this reputed department which offers handsome salary package and other fringe benefits to its employees working on it. Now those who are wanted to apply should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
PTA is the short name of Pakistan Telecommunication Authority which is Federal Government Agency established in 1996 and it is responsible for the establishment, operation and maintenance of telecommunication in Pakistan. PTA’s Headquarter is located at Islamabad and its regional officers are located at Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Muzaffarabad and Rawalpindi. PTA Jobs are Government sector jobs announced very rare and due to this it has much demand among the job seekers. Today PTA Jobs 2017 can be examined from this page posted below.
Those candidates wanted to apply for these positions should possess Masters / Bachelors degree with maximum experience in the relevant field which can be examined from the following image posted below. Applications of only those candidates having degrees from either world renowned or HEC recognized institutes shall be entertained. So, viewers, if you possess relevant qualification and experience, should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority PTA Jobs 2017 Latest Add
- Director General (Finance)
- Director General (Audit)
- Director General (Commercial Affairs)
- Director (Payroll & Cash)
- Director (Budget & Accounts)
- Director (Finance)
- Director (Marketing Analysis)
- Deputy Director (Cyber Security)
- Deputy Director/Senior Medical Officer
- Assistant Director (Finance)
- Assistant Director (Commercial Affairs)
- Assistant Director (International Liaison & Training IL&T)
- Assistant Director (Public Relations)
- Assistant Director (Audit)
- Assistant Director (Law)
- Assistant Director (Law, Karachi)
- Assistant Director (Admin)
- Assistant Director/Medical Officer
- Assistant Director Staff Officer)
How To Apply for PTA Jobs:
- Applicants are advised to apply on prescribed form which can be obtained from www.pta.gov.pk or from www.JobsAlert.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with detailed CV, attested copies of character certificate, degrees, transcript, CNIC, and domicile should reach the following address to Director (Human Resources), Pakistan Telecommunication Authority Headquarters, F-5/1, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is 28th August 2017.
- Applications without complete information as mentioned above will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview for the post applied for. For more Government jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk
PTA Jobs Application Form Download 2017
Download Application Form: Click Here
Address: Director (Human Resources), Pakistan Telecommunication Authority Headquarters, F-5/1, Islamabad.