Here at this page i am going to share another job vacancy from Punjab Education Foundation which is working for the betterment of education on less exorbitant rates. The authority has commanded NTS to conduct the test for the position of 300 trainers and teachers in the South Central areas on temporary basis. Several selected trainers will be required to conducts training’s in respective regions during summer vacations. Trainers will be paid 3,500 fee. Age should be 50 years and candidate is having maximum experience in teaching with Master’s 4 years education from a HEC recognized university. The vacancies are available district wise and the vacancies number are different in different districts. Let’s tap to its applying method.
Punjab Education Foundation Jobs 2016 NTS Application Form
All the candidates who belong to Punjab province from any of its city are eligible to apply for this post with the best communication skills and excellent experience in teaching and training.
How to Apply:
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on the official website of NTS as www.nts.org.pk.
- Submit the test fee of Rs: 500 through prescribed deposit slips in the branch of HBL, MCB, UBL and ABL. The amount which is deposited is not refundable or not transferable.
- Applicants send their application forms to the NTS Headquarters, Islamabad.
- Cell phones are not allowed to be brought during test.
- Original C.N.I.C and Roll number slip should be brought on the day of test.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Number vacancies can be increased or decreased without any notice.
Punjab Education Foundation Jobs
Last Date to Apply: 12th January 2016
Address: NTS, Headquarters 1-E , Street No: 46, 1 8/2 , Islamabad[download id=”506″]