Here in the following an exciting news is there about a scholarship for Girls from ILCG Islamabad Law College for Girls 500 Scholarships 2016-2017 NTS Online Registration for Phase-II. For girls it the golden opportunity to come out from their homes and get education if they belong to Islamabad and from all over Pakistan and are looking forward to Graduate themselves in Law College so recently the Islamabad Law College for Girls is the private institute is currently inviting the dynamic, energetic and willing girls for 500 Scholarships in basically its Law Programs namely LL.B Degree of 5 and 3 years for which eligibility criteria varies. The aim of the scholarship is to promote the legal education across the country and those candidates are encouraged to apply who are in dire need of getting education in this program to utilize their skills further after completing it. The scholarship provides fund for Tuition Fee So, its all about the the details now i will let you know about its eligibility criteria and applying method also.
Islamabad Law College for Girls 2016-2017 Scholarships Advertisement
Names of Programs:
- LL.B (5 Years)
- LL.B (3 Years)
Eligibility Criteria for LLB (5 Years):
All the seeking and interested applicants who are willing to apply for LL.B 5 Years program must hold the qualification of Intermediate, FA/FS.c/A-Level/ICS/I.COM is required.
Eligibility Criteria for LLB (3 Years):
So, the eligibility criteria for the 3 years program includes Graduation (14 years education) as BA/BS.c/BS/BE/B.com/BBA or equivalent is required to apply.
NTS Marking & Scholarships Marking:
- Those applicants who will secure 80 marks in NTS Tets and above will get 100% scholarships.
- Those applicants who will obtain 70-79 marks in NTS Tets so 90% scholarships chances are there.
- 80% scholarships will be given who will obtain 60-69 marks in NTS Test.
- 50-59 Marks holders in NTS Test will be given 70% scholarship.
How to Apply for Islamabad Law College for Girls Scholarships:
- All the willing and interested applicants are advised to register themselves online through NTS Site as www.nts.org.pk or from the given link below.
- Candidates have to pay the Test fee as Rs.700/ should be paid in UBL, HBL, MCB & ABL Banks’ online branches throughout the Pakistan.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip should reach at the given address.
- January 10, 2017 is the last date for applying.
- Late received and incomplete and half filled form will be rejected.
- Candidates who fully meet the above criteria may apply if applicants who does not fulfill any of the eligibility so they are not eligible to apply.
- Test will be taken on January 22, 2017.
- So, stay tuned for all sort of details and scholarships at this page and visit frequently.
Islamabad Law College for Girls Scholarships 2017
Address: National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
For Online Registration: Click Here