|Posted on:||29th Jul 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Aug 15, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
Get the latest career opportunity from Irrigation Department Punjab Jobs 2017 For SPRU Unit Eligibility Criteria. Applications are being offered from Irrigation Department, Govt of Punjab is seeking to hire the well disciplined, well educated and adroit applicants are required for Strategic Planning Reform Unit the following vacancies need to be filled such as (Director Water Resources Planning & Management, Director Policy Planning & Project Development, Deputy Director Climate Change, Deputy Director Monitoring & Evaluation, Deputy Director Legal Affairs and Deputy Director Water Informatics, Deputy Director Engineering/Infrastructure Development & Deputy Director Financial & Economics Planning) are the given vacancies which needs to be filled with overall qualification of MS.c and BS.c in relevant disciplines with relevant expertise are needed to apply for such posts. The above posts are on a contract basis and will remain continue till July 2019. Punjab domicile applicants are welcome to apply. Attractive salary package will be paid to the applicants. Now, let's throw light on its further details below.
Irrigation Department is the well known department which is linked with the Govt and currently we are talking here about Punjab's Irrigation Department so this department is held responsible to look after the whole irrigation system, its cleanliness and water supply as well and also take several safety measures during the flood also. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different educational levels.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Irrigation Department Jobs 2017 Govt of Punjab
- Director Water Resources Planning & Management
- Director Policy Planning & Project Development
- Deputy Director Climate Change
- Deputy Director Monitoring & Evaluation
- Deputy Director Legal Affairs
- Deputy Director Water Informatics
- Deputy Director Engineering/Infrastructure Development
- Deputy Director Financial & Economics Planning
How To Apply for Irrigation Department Punjab Jobs:
- Applications addressed to the Secretary, Irrigation Department should be submitted along with detailed CV, attested copies of CNIC, educational certificates, and one recent passport size photograph should reach at the said address.
- The last date for applying is 15th August 2017.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the selection procedure.
- Applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
Irrigation Department Punjab Jobs 2017
Address: Office of the Chief Strategic Planning/Reform Unit, Irrigation Secretariat, Old Anarkali, Lahore.