Here at this page you’ll have IRMNCH Nurses Jobs 2015 Lahore DG Khan Bahawalpur Sialkot Attock Gujranwala. Jobs in IRMNCH Integrated Reproductive maternal Newborn & Child Health & Nutrition Program Punjab are available and it is looking to recruit following post in at DHQ Hospitals in various districts of Punjab and for this purpose it seeking for well educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Nurses). Appointments of above mentioned positions will be done on contract basis and duration will be one year which is extendable on satisfactory performance of the employees on yearly basis till completion of project. Candidates willing to apply should possess B.Sc Nursing or Diploma in nursing along with 2 year experience as staff nurse in Peads Ward, but priority will be given to the candidate having BSc Nursing degree and age of candidate should be between 21 to 28 years but 08 years relaxation is available as per the policy of Government of the Punjab. For eligible candidates we have provided complete how to apply procedure in the very next heading.
IRMNCH Nurses Jobs 2015 Lahore DG Khan Bahawalpur Sialkot Attock Gujranwala
How To Apply:
- Applications written on plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should be submitted on the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 15th December, 2015.
- Incomplete and late received applications will not be entertained.
- In-service Govt employees should apply through prper channel and provide NOC from his / her department.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
- The candidates are advised to bring their original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more Government Jobs.
IRMNCH Jobs 2015 for Nurses
Address: Office of the Executive District (Health) of the respective districts.